Covid Safety Regulations For Our Company
Here at Colour By Design, the safety of both our staff and our clients is our top priority. In response to the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), we’ve implemented the necessary precautions to ensure your health and the safety of our staff are always at the forefront of our business.
Practicing good hygiene
Our team is encouraged to follow these health measures:
- Cleaning their hands with soap as often as possible, for at least 30 seconds
- Using hand sanitizer regularly
- Keeping a safe distance from others
- Cleaning all touched surfaces
- Staying home if they feel ill
Our customers’ safety
Before entering your home we’ll let you know if all our staff present are in good health. We ask all our customers to do the same, so we know it’s safe for our staff to enter your home.
Instead of shaking your hand we’ll greet each other verbally and avoid making any physical contact.
If you’re concerned about anything please let us know. We’d be happy to answer any questions in regard to the coronavirus and how we are changing our business for the better.
What can you do to help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you’ve got any concerns or if you’d like us to take extra precaution when coming to your home
- Please inform us if anybody in your home has health issues like the flu or a cold.